Saturday, February 23, 2008

Busy Day

I have been so busy lately trying to get everything scheduled and prepared for the wedding in May. Today I spent the whole day in Indianapolis with Kristen, Jaime and mom trying to pick out bridesmaid dresses and getting the wedding registry in line. It was an all day adventure and again a lot of decision making. I have finally decided on wedding colors though. So I now have my dress, the bridesmaids dresses ordered, colors picked, and registry almost completed. So for those interested I am registered at Target and Macy's. I definetly need to get invitations taken care of real soon then I can finally relax for a while before everything else rolls around.

Thanks to both of my sisters and my mom for all their help in the planning and decision making for the wedding. It's been a big help!

3 comments:

Abby and Scott said...

Picking out wedding invites is fun and easy... Scott and I chose ours within 10 minutes : ) Registering is fun, but time consuming.

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
What time is the wedding? Would you believe my cousin is getting married the same day!!??
Thanks,
Susan (aunt)

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
What time is the wedding? Would you believe my cousin is getting married the same day!!??
Thanks,
Susan (aunt)