Monday, February 18, 2008

So Much To Do

Thank you to everyone on the congratulations. It was wonderful to see all the responses and the support from everyone. As some of you might already know Matt and I are planning the wedding for May 31, 2008. I know....it's soon, but it's what Matt and I both want. Since I have such little time to plan things for the wedding I have been in overload mode lately. I'm not sure how much more I can take right now. I think I need a break. The planning for a wedding is very stressful and I've had to think more and make more decisions in the last 5 days then I've had to do in many years. How do people do this?

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Don't stress over it. As long as you have something to wear that you like and a photographer to take some good pics, that is all that matters... Oh, and good food is something the guests will remember. Remember it's just a day for you and Matt all the little things won't matter come June 1st.

Unknown said...

while weddings shouldn't be stressful... they are. Just try not to let yourself get too rundown and tired so that you don't enjoy your special day. i was so tired on my wedding day that all i wanted to do during the reception was lay down and fall asleep on the dance floor. honestly. but it is fun. i'm excited for you.
see you in may!!!