Saturday, January 12, 2008
Funny Moment
I had a funny moment tonight while I was at work. Some of you may remember when this used to happen to you when you were younger, but when I was still living with my parents my mom would hear a siren and call to make sure I was safe and wasn't hurt. It continued to when I moved away to college. I lived at least 3 counties away from mom and dad, but mom would still call to check on me when she heard sirens. Well tonight she called me a little after 10pm. I wasn't able to answer her call because I was working a personal injury car accident on the interstate (also a drunk driver), but when I called her back she asked me, "Kelly are you okay? I heard a bunch of sirens and wanted to make sure it wasn't you." I had to giggle. I was the one running with my lights and sirens on so it was me that she heard. But in all I was safe. It makes me feel good to know that mom still worries that her little girl is safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is pretty funny!
Post a Comment