Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just Another Day

After I talked to Jaime recently she told me that I needed to post more funny stories from work. I had a story to share from my night tonight. At least three other officers and I were in a certain area checking for subjects involved in a disturbance. While I was sitting at a stop sign I see a large lump fall down onto the roadway (this is a pretty heavy traffic area). It was dark out and it took me a moment to realize it was a man that had fallen down onto the road. Well the guy jumps on and jogs his way across the road (stumbling....falling....however u want to word it). I stopped the guy in the alley and it was apparent he was as drunk as a skunk. Well the guy kept getting squirrely and putting his hands in his pockets (this makes police officers very nervous). Little to say the man ended up getting thrown onto the hood of my police car and at some time during the trip from standing up to being almost parallel on my hood his knee went into the parking light onto my car busting the light. The officer that put the guy onto my car was the one who's car I dented in my pursuit a long time ago. So I guess it makes us even!

No comments: