Thursday, September 6, 2007
Real Bad Day At Work
Here's a story to share. Not sure if I should be telling everyone this, but its one of those story's I can't help but tell people. Yesterday at work I had the most horrible day in a long time. The day started out normal with a Burglary call and while I was dealing with that I was asked to attempt to serve a warrant in the same neighborhood. Well I go to the house and notice it looks quite abandoned. However, I was real concerned about the little dog in the back window barking at me. So me and another officer start to check the residence which has clearly not been lived in in a very long time (you can not even imagine the condition and I will spare you all gross details). 4 animals were recovered from the residence and taken by Animal Control, but the bad part was.....after I finally got out of the house I noticed a large number of fleas that had accumulated on my pant legs. The fleas were so bad I had to have my patrol car sprayed to kill any fleas and I had to go home midshift and shower and change. The whole rest of the night I kept feeling like I had fleas on me. Oh the horrors of my job. I don't think that was one I anticipated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gross!!!
I'll second that!! GROSS!!
Post a Comment