Sunday, August 26, 2007

Well it has been a long weekend for only having two days off. On Friday and Saturday my neighbor, Jen, and I had our first and probably last garage sale. They're an awful lot of work for such a small reward, but the good thing was that we were both able to get rid of a bunch of unused and unwanted items. However, I deal with a lot of strange folks in my job everyday of my life, but I think some of those who frequent garage sales are stinkin' nuts. Their were some really odd people that came through in the two days of the sale.

Other news is that mom and dad got all the major furniture moved into their new house this weekend. Thanks to the help of the Burkhart clan. Here I'm sure it looked real bad I wasn't there to help with the moving, but I asked mom numerous times if she wanted me to help and she said no. I'll get some pictures of mom and dad's new house to post since mom can't use her Blog site anymore.

No comments: