Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Such a character

Anna loves playing tea party lately. She will set up all the dishes at mom and dad's house. My dad was trying to set his drink on the table by her tea set and Anna kept getting upset. She yelled at my dad and told him he needed spanked and to go to time out. She was mad because her friends would be there soon. Oh Anna is such a character these days.

Anna also picked out a Tinkerbell tea party set at Target for her potty treat (we are trying to move potty training along). She asks for it all the time now. When I explain to her she needs to start going on the big girl potty she'll tell me "I will mommy. I promise." It's so cute.

We also chose to send Reese to live with a family member recently. Reese wasn't getting much attention at our house and we felt she'd be happier with a family that could give her snuggles again. It was sad to see her go but I hear she's loving her new home.





No comments: