I know I've been horrible about updating on this pregnancy. Things are busy around our house these days. I've been sent to a lot of new training for work so I was gone most of March. I work strictly Monday thru Friday now so I'm home every weekend. Which is hard to get used to especially since Matt now works every weekend.
As far as baby #2 goes. This pregnancy hasn't been without its issues, but nothing major. I definetly notice if I'm on my feet too much this time around and pay for it dearly in the evenings, but overall I feel pretty good. I think I have hit the point in my pregnancy where I no longer sleep. My nights are awful long.
Anna loves laying on my belly and talking to the baby. It's so cute and she even gives my belly kisses sometimes. I'm on the down hill slide of this pregnancy and have absolutely nothing ready for this baby. Guess I better get my act together.
No comments:
Post a Comment