On other news, Anna got two more teeth in the other day. That takes our grand total of teeth up to 9. She's also become a huge fan of Blue's Clues. She's starting to sing along with the mail song (for those that watch the show should know this one). She'll also say book when he gets his notebook out. Anna's vocabulary has exploded lately. I've been hearing her say all kinds of words.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
I seem to be a bit behind in posting updates and pictures. I'm sorry for this, but as I thought about it I realized we have been super bad at taking pictures recently. It's been so hard to get a good picture of Anna because she moves around so much. But here are a few that we do have.
On other news, Anna got two more teeth in the other day. That takes our grand total of teeth up to 9. She's also become a huge fan of Blue's Clues. She's starting to sing along with the mail song (for those that watch the show should know this one). She'll also say book when he gets his notebook out. Anna's vocabulary has exploded lately. I've been hearing her say all kinds of words.
On other news, Anna got two more teeth in the other day. That takes our grand total of teeth up to 9. She's also become a huge fan of Blue's Clues. She's starting to sing along with the mail song (for those that watch the show should know this one). She'll also say book when he gets his notebook out. Anna's vocabulary has exploded lately. I've been hearing her say all kinds of words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment