Thursday, April 28, 2011

First Birthday

Anna is 1!! We all made it. We celebrated Anna's birthday as a family yesterday. Since we've had such yucky weather we didn't make it outside to do much. We took Anna to Build-A-Bear and she made her very own puppy dog. It was a struggle to get it out of her hands for the lady to stuff it. But she now takes it to bed with her at night. On our way home we picked her up an ice cream cake which she loved.

A few of Anna's favorites these days include Sesame Street, necklace beads, and she loves to play with balls. Anna also eats just about anything you put in front of her, but she absolutely loves pasta.

Anna is also taking a lot more steps in the last couple of days. She'll say a few words. She'll say Elmo which comes out mlmo. When I try to get her to say doggie she starts to go "woof". I've also heard Anna say sock and the only sign I can get her to do consistently is all done.

Anna has a total of four teeth right now. She has the two front bottom teeth and the outside top teeth. She's chewing on everything and doing lots of thumb sucking which makes me think she's working on the front top teeth.

It's so amazing to see how much she changes and how much fun she's becoming. Although I think I can live without the temper tantrums she throws now.




1 comment:

Jaime said...

She is so darn cute. All of these pics of her are great.