We tried letting Anna sleep in her car seat last night because she obviously didn't like her pack n play. She slept so well last night I couldn't even wake her up to eat. The few times I finally got her to wake up to eat she would only nurse for 10 minutes. I think whatever Kristen did to her yesterday really helped work out most of the gas she had built up in her tummy. This morning when I picked her up she finally pooped!! Never thought I'd be happy to say my child pooped. But she feels so much better and now has room for food. So hopefully she'll nurse well today.
We had a great visit with Aunt Kristen yesterday and Anna had a lot of stimulation! Or as mom thought...torture.
1 comment:
Oh, Kelly!! For the next couple of years you will be concerned about what goes in your baby and what comes out! Poop is a major topic for all moms! So it is official-you are a MOM!! Hope she is eating and sleeping good for you both!!
Aunt Susan
Post a Comment