I can't believe Anna's three weeks old already. How the time has gone by. Matt went back to work yesterday so it's just Anna and I hanging out at home during the evenings. Yesterday was a bit rough. She had a real fussy day, but we survived without Matt around. We also had Anna's pictures taken tonight. She did so great. No crying and no fussing until the very end and it was because the poor girl was hungry. I will post the link for pictures when we know. She looked so cute.
Anna's still sleeping pretty well at night. I think I'm almost ready to move her to the pack n play instead of her car seat, but we'll see. Right now it's pretty easy to just put her in the car seat. Anna keeps getting bigger every day. It's hard to believe how quick they really do grow. Anna likes being propped up in her boppy. So she hangs out there quite a bit during the day.



Our visit to great grandma Burkhart
1 comment:
Glad things are going well!! We will have to come visit-but don't worry, I'll call first! She is beautiful and the pic. of her on her boppy-I think she looks like Matt!!
Aunt Susan
Post a Comment