Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baby Update

Over the weekend my sisters had a baby shower for me here in Columbus. It was a great day and the baby got so many things we needed. It was great getting to see the family and visit with everyone. Now it's a matter of finding a home for everything. I will try to post some pictures later from the shower.

We went back to the doctor today for a checkup. We haven't had a whole lot to update with the baby because we are just in a waiting period now. It's getting closer everyday till her arrival and we are so excited. We met with the nurse today and got a lot of good information. I think Matt and I both feel a bit more assured of what's to come. The baby is measuring well and a good strong heartbeat.

I still feel good overall, just pretty tired. I don't sleep really well these days and I often wake up in the middle of the night wide awake and restless. A glass of milk usually helps me settle back down.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

6 weeks till her arrival! Post a belly pic! Good to hear your appt went well!!