
I thought it was time to update on how things are progressing. I go to the doctor next week for my glucose test. At our last appointment they sent home the glucose drink and told me to drink it 45 minutes before my appointment. The doctor's advice on drinking it has me a little concerned that it's going to be totally awful.
Overall, I'm still feeling pretty good. I'm starting to get a little more tired then I have been, but its nothing I can't manage. I think a lot of it has to do with me not sleeping very well at night. I was having some pretty major hip pain, but thats started to diminish in the last two weeks. I'm starting to get leg cramps at night while I'm sleeping. Those sure aren't fun. I'm noticing that baby Holley's space is getting a little more cramped in my belly. I'll get a body part in the ribs on my right side every once in a while.
Matt and I are getting really excited about meeting our little girl and we are trying to get the nursery all put together. Still a few missing touches, but once we get those finished I'll post some pictures.
To update on Reese. She went back to the vet today for a checkup on her leg. Vet said he's seeing improvements and her swelling is going down. He gave us some more medicine to give her over the next month to help with the swelling and joint, but no more follow up visits. She still isn't using the leg like she was before, but she's using it more. Reese still won't jump up steps and is jumping on the couch a little bit more often these days. I hope she heals soon because I'm not sure we can afford many more vet visits.
7 comments:
Shoot- that's not pregnancy. That's what I look like after I eat at Olive Garden. :) Just kidding. Your belly looks cute. :)
Ouch! I had crazy charlie-horses in my calf muscles when I was prego with Oscar. I hope yours stop.
Your belly looks cute=) I hope Reese feels better soon...its hard to watch when your baby doesn't feel well.
Aww you look soo cute!!!
Kelly.. you look so cute! I am so excited for you! we miss you and need to get together soon! Hope Reese feels better soon also! Call me soon!
That would be me that left an anonymous message sorry.. Ash!!
You look great! April will be here so soon. Rest up!
Post a Comment