Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Doctor Visit

We went back to the doctor today for another check-up. The doctor wasn't able to hear the baby's heartbeat using the doppler so lucky us we got the see the baby again on an ultrasound. The baby is doing great and growing like crazy. We didn't get a real good picture of the baby today because it was moving around like mad. The baby was kicking its legs and wouldn't stop moving around. It was so great to see my baby moving for the first time. The baby had a good strong heartbeat and everyone is doing well.

I'm struggling with eating enough on a daily basis. I eat cereal every night before bed and I still wake up so hungry in the middle of the night. Apparently I either need to eat more or go to bed a little later. But other then that everything is going great. I feel great and this baby is starting to seem a lot more real.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Glad to hear the baby is doing well and moving around a lot. Are you going to find out whether you are having a boy or girl?

Take care of yourself and enjoy your pregnancy!

Kelly said...

Marcy we are hoping to find out what it is. Its hard waiting that long.