I had my first doctor's appt. at the OB/GYN today. I had to switch doctors so I went on recommendations from people I know that have had babies. They were so nice. I think I will like this office. Nothing real special to report. It was a routine getting to know you appt. Had some blood work done. We go for our first ultrasound on Sept. 16. We can't wait.
5 comments:
HELLO!!! Nobody told us that you were expecting!! Yea!! Ellie will be so excited-we are too! Congratulations and best of luck during your pregnancy!!
Susan, Danny and Ellie
Yippee! Here you grow!
Kelly and Matt - Congratulations! I am so excited for you both. Enjoy your pregnancy (the good and annoying times). We love you so much and can't wait for another family member. The Rouses are increasing by leaps and bounds... Yeah !
Much love to all - Aunt Linda
Congrats! We are so happy for you!
Look forward to seeing the updates over the next 32 weeks!
Congratulations! I'm trying to do the math...so are you due at the end of March or beginning of April?? What kind of maternity police uniforms do they have?=) I hope they are comfortable!!
Enjoy your pregnancy!
Amy
Post a Comment