I know I haven't posted for a while, but I haven't had the best time with things lately. I'm having a hard time with work lately. The 12 hr shifts just keep getting worse. The more I work them the harder they get for me. I used to enjoy going to work and trying to get into something, but now I dread going because I know it's going to be such a long night at work. Guess I have some decisions to make.
Matt's been working at the State Fair most of the month and it sucks not having him around much. He'll be up there for a total of 3 weeks and only has 2 days off during the whole fair. I'll be glad when that is over.
Other going ons for the month include having to purchase a new microwave and dishwasher. Dad also helped Matt install our new water softener which is so nice. Sure hope no other appliances break this month.
Well I hope I'm not complaining too much in this post. It's just been a bad August. Sure hope September is better!
2 comments:
I'm sorry things aren't going the best right now. It is not good when you dread going into work. I know what you mean about the 12 hour shifts... most nurses love the 3 days/week but I just hate 12's - they are so long and stressful and it takes a day just to recover! I would much rather work 8 hours and have some time to enjoy the rest of my day/night... I hope things get better. : )
I saw on the news this morning that Fishers is hiring. :)
Post a Comment