Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nothing

I've had a lack of posting lately because I really have nothing important to pass along. My life these days consist of working and sleeping. 12 hr. shifts will wear a person out quick. Especially when you work all night.

We are waiting to hear the news from Matt's dad about his job. They are closing the facility where he is working in Columbus and he may be getting a job in South Carolina. It's a shame he has to go so far away from home, but there really are no jobs in Columbus. However, if he does end up in South Carolina we will have another vacation spot.

Matt is getting ready for his very first jury trial on a drunk driver he had in 2007. He's very nervous, but thats normal for Matt. I hope everything goes well for him this week then we are on vacation for our one year anniversary. I can't believe this year has gone so quick.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Happy Anniversary!