I had a request to update my blog for the month of Jan. I'll try to think of something. Not much has been going one. January is a training month at work. I spend one full week in training then the rest of the month the department runs low on people. A friend of mine that I work with has been a "dirt bag magnet" as we like to call it. He has gotten into 5 pursuits in the last month. Unfortunately he's only caught one of them.
Overall the month has been really quiet. I have an appointment scheduled in Feb. to have all my wisdom teeth out. Not looking forward to that at all.
Also....Matt and I got a Dave Ramsey Financial Planning book for Christmas from our friends. We are trying to work on a budget plan to help us save some more money and pay off some debt. So far....I'm clueless and we aren't very good at a budget.
2 comments:
I saw in the church bulletin this morning that they are having a Dave Rampsey course Monday night. If you need a follow-up for that book.... :)
Love Dave Ramsey! Korey and I listen all the time! Good luck with it.
Post a Comment