Thursday, August 14, 2008
Not Sure
On Tuesday this week I got a phone call from Matt's sister telling me that their grandma Hensley was being lifelined to Methodist. I learned that grandma Hensley had a stroke and they had to send her north for further care. Matt and I went to Methodist on Wednesday to visit her and see how she was doing. There had not been any change in her condition and she still had a small brain bleed. They haven't been able to stop the bleeding because her blood pressure has been so high. As of Wednesday, grandma Hensley couldn't remember all the family, but did know some. Doctor's aren't sure of the extent of damage due to the stroke and should know more in a day or two. I don't know much information, but Matt got a phone call this morning that she has had another stroke and keeps having mini strokes today. Sounds like her condition isn't getting better. Grandma Hensley you are in our thoughts and keep fighting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Matt, we are thinking of you and your family. If there is anything we can do to help, maybe watch Reese while you guys go the hospital this weekend, let us know.
Ron & Diana
Post a Comment