To all of our family and friends,
Matt and I would like to thank everyone who came and shared our special day with us. The day could not have gone any better (at least in my opinion) and it was absolutely great to see everyone. I'm so glad that my family could all make it from their out of town locations to be here with me.
I want to send a special thanks to my parents for everything they have done for me. Mom, you did a great job with everything and it was beautiful. Dad...You'll always be the special man in my life and it was so special to me to have you there with me.
For my sisters.....I couldn't have asked for better bridesmaids. You are both very important to me and it made the day that much better having you standing next to me. You have both always given me something to look up to and I have the best sisters ever!
For those interested in seeing the wedding pictures...our photographer said they would be up by Monday night. Here is the link and enjoy....you guys should all be able to view them before Matt and I get to....
Go to www.pro-album.com
Event : Kelly and Matt
Date : May 31, 2008
Password : LOVE
Thanks again to everyone for being there.
2 comments:
CONGRATS!
It is great to hear that your day was a special one. Have a wonderful honeymoon and I will be anxiously awaiting those wedding photos! :)
The wedding pictures are awesome!
Post a Comment