Saturday, April 26, 2008

Quickly Approaching

Sorry for the delay in posting. Since it's getting closer to the wedding it was time to help out all the family coming in from out of town with some information about Columbus, IN.

For those interested (this isn't the best website), but here is a link to where we are going to have the wedding ceremony.
http://www.kid-at-art.com/htdoc/millrace.html

The wedding reception will be held at the Holiday Inn. There are also a group of rooms blocked out for the Burkhart/Holley wedding if anyone is interested in staying. http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/cluin;jsessionid=GNGW3YL4JYVJECTGWAISIIQKM0YBEIY4?firstpoint=dcb1&_requestid=277895

I can try to help with directions on how to get to the hotel and Mill Race park.

For those guests coming in from I-65, take exit 68 (Columbus, Nashville, Bloomington) and turn east onto SR 46. The Holiday Inn is visible from I-65 on the east side.

If you are coming from I-65 to get to Mill Race park take exit 68, go east onto SR 46. Follow SR 46 into town where it splits for 2nd St. and Brown St. Take Brown St. (stay in the left or middle lane on the three lane road) to 5th St. and go left. 5th St. will take you right into Mill Race Park.

For those guests coming into Columbus from SR 46 E (Greensburg area). When you come to the four way stop with SR 9 stay straight. I know the new route tells you to turn left to follow SR 46, but don't do it. SR 46 is now considered 25th St. Follow 25th St. until it t's at Washington St. Turn south (left) onto Washington St. and take it to 11th St. Turn right onto 11th St. and follow it till it turns into Lindsay St. (at the intersection of 5th and Lindsay is the entrance to Mill Race Park). Follow Lindsay St. until the light and turn right to follow SR 46 W. SR 46 W will lead you right to the Holiday Inn.

If anyone has any questions about directions or needs other information please feel free to call or email me.

I also wanted to let everyone know that Matt and I are registered at Crate & Barrel, Target, and Macy's. On a side note, Kristen said that Macy's did not have my china pattern or stemware in stock. I did find that Bed, Bath, & Beyond has my china and stemware.

No comments: