Sunday, November 18, 2007

It's That Time of Year




Matt and I went shopping over the weekend for our very first Christmas Tree. Matt wanted a real one, but I feared what Reese would do to it or with it. So sadly we ended up with a fake tree. We were standing in Lowe's trying to pick out which one we wanted and Matt points to the weiniest looking Charlie Brown tree they had, but unfortunetly I wanted something bigger. We managed to compromise on a 4 1/2 ft. tree. Today we borrowed some tree decorations from mom and it looks great! I haven't had a Christmas tree since I moved out of mom and dad's house. Sad....I know.


I didn't report earlier, but Matt is finally out on his own in the State Police. He got his car a couple weeks ago and is laying havoc on Jackson Co. (Beware to those who travel through Seymour!) Our house definetly looks safe with two police cars sitting out front, two next door, and one up the street.

No comments: