Not a whole lot to update everyone on. I'm pretty excited that Reese has finally gotten big enough that she can jump onto the couch all by herself. I noticed it towards the end of last week when she came running as fast as she could towards the couch and just hopped right on up. I still have a big problem with her wanting to eat everything in sight. I caught her last week starting to eat the flowers that mom planted for me. I was not happy about that at all. We go back to the vet this coming week for another shot and check-up. Hopefully the vet won't smack her again and lecture me on taking her to obedience classes.
Work has been kinda crazy lately. The weather gets nice and ALL the crazy people come out. This past weekend the days would start out kinda slow with normal calls, then 8pm would come around and the entire city broke loose. It was madness. However, I can't wait for everyday to be like that all day. Is summer here yet??? At least the weather has warmed up and I enjoy those 8 hrs in a car a lot more.
1 comment:
I didn't know the vet smacked her!? How dare they! I would never stand for that, Reese is just a puppy... Cooper was a little bitter when he was a pup too, but he outgrew that stage and so will Reese. I would switch vets... especially if they lecture you on how to raise your dog.
Have fun with the crazies this summer!!!
Abby
Post a Comment