Well my family has been bugging me to get a blog started so I've finally taken the step to do it. I usually don't have much information to share, but I'll do my best. However, I do have a new member to introduce to those who don't already know about her. I got a puppy on Jan. 10. Her name is Reese Burkhart. She's currently 12 wks old and she weighed in at 2.5 lbs. today at the vet. And boy, I wish Jaime would have warned me, you would have thought the poor thing was dying with how she was acting after receiving her shot. Well, actually, I did think something was wrong with her and went back to the vet later that day. The doctor saw that I was so upset and even gave me a hug. While at the vet though, she sure took a healthy bite out of my finger. I was holding her still while the lady cut her toenails and I guess I didn't have a real good hold of her head. Reese clamped down on my left index finger and left three puncture holes. That was some pain, but at least I made it through my first mini-crisis with my new little baby. I'm still deciding if I should share some interesting stories from work that happen to me on a daily basis. Some calls are like mini Jerry Springer episodes. But all in all work is going great.
1 comment:
I vote for you to post some of your more interesting stories from work. I love those types of stories. Another reason I can't can't wait to get back on 2nds, don't get many good stories working 1st shift.
Post a Comment