Thursday, February 22, 2007

A lot of Work


Well to catch everyone up to date. I spent the last week and a half in Florida on the beach with dad. Boy, the man works wonders because he's done a lot of work to the condo all by himself. So I decided it was time to go help. I spent 9 days painting doors, trim (which was in really bad shape), walls, and ceilings. I hope I managed to help him get a few things done. The tile that dad laid looks really nice. He's doing a great job and it'll show when it's finally done. I took Reese with me on the trip south. I think she loved it that the white stuff down there wasn't cold like it is up in Indiana. She was a bit afraid of the elevator's. We had a bit of a challenge to overcome while we were staying on the 7th floor of the condo. Reese still wants to go outside to potty 3 to 4 times a night. Well I didn't like the idea of going down 7 flights so dad and I went to Lowe's and bought two trays of grass and put it on the balcony. That was a great idea! Reese and I have grown rather attached to eachother and I get so sad when I have to leave her for the day, but we go back to the vet on March 1 and we'll have to see if she's grown anymore. I think she has.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Aww, look at lil Reese. She is so darn cute!